Friday, March 13, 2009

I finished this piece today, (a gypsy, day-of-the-dead skeleton woman), on a really great client, Seth.  He traveled quite a ways to get tattooed by me both sessions!  Seth is part of a pit-bull rescue organization, which I was able to do some art work for a year or so back.  Seth and his wife often foster pit-bull puppies until a suitable home is found.  When we started this piece over a year ago, Seth's wife was barely pregnant, and had to surrender her appointment to her husband, (tattooing pregnant women is a no-no.)  This visit, I got to meet their five month old baby...what a cutie!
     Friday the 13th tomorrow, can't wait for the insanity and non-stop tattooing to begin.  All day at the shop, (Live Fast Die Young Tattoos), we will offer $13 tattoos of the number 13.  First come, first served, come and see me there!

No comments: