Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Northeast Palace


The NE Palace is affectionately dubbed a "dive bar" by most standards, but not lacking in character or the opportunity for a great evening.  As of very recently, a man named Mike has the ambition to add more to your NE Palace experience, (which by most online reviews is quite varied, described as an "authentic Northeast bar ," to "ooga-booga kitsch ," to bizarre ).  Mike is adding, or , from my understanding, taking over and reinvigorating the kitchen and menu, (even featuring some vegetarian options).   Mike approached me a couple weeks ago to design the logo for the kitchen and I was able to produce something he liked.  Expect a new menu ad lunch specials coming soon.  I just learned that they have karaoke, so I will be making my way there some saturday evening in the not so distant future.  The Palace is located on the corner of 4th and Lowry in, of course, Nordeast.

No comments: