Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh what a day...


I think I tattooed for twelve hours today, straight.  I started the day with a cross on James, a first timer.  Anna got these traditional, custom drawn, mirror-image roses on her shoulder-cap, (I  LOVE tattooing roses)!  I took a pic of each rose with the Hipstamatic, and also posted a pic of the tattoo I took without a filter since the Hipstamatics blur the center of the roses a bit.  I then outlined the start of a lower-back cover-up tattoo, (normally I don't post in-progress photos, but in this case I think the picture is better explanation than my words can be).  Then, (to my poor clients dismay running two hours late), I started on some initials for Ben, (a tribute to his triplet daughters).  I didn't take a picture of the tattoo, but I did take a picture of the rough sketch, which I found archived in my photos.  Whew, what a way to end the week, I'll be relaxing tomorrow!

No comments: