Monday, August 29, 2011

Words and Hands

Two sets of writing on ribs today.  This one on Lauren.

And then two sets of black bands on Adam's finger.  I only post this as an opportunity to explain a little bit about my philosophy on finger tattoos.  1.  Generally speaking, I don't do finger tattoos.  I will after much discussion and gnashing of teeth if; A) The person thoroughly understands the permanence of such and that they will likely not get a job in the professional sector with such a tattoo and B) If the person is heavily tattooed AND in a permanent job that allows such, (note: Adam is a self employed comic book artist, a good one I might add, I'll post a link to his portfolio when I get it from him), and lastly C) I am not held accountable for the crummy healing nature/touch-ups that will inevitably ensue from such tattooing.  That said, Adan's tattoos went well and I wish him all the best with his burgeoning comic book arts career!

No comments: