Friday, February 24, 2012

Flowers and Flowers


Today I am happy to report I finished Megan's sleeve. Not that I didn't enjoy our time together but it was quite the undertaking and I think we are both pleased to have it finally complete.  What started as a simple addition and re-do of a dragonfly years ago turned into an outer arm tattoo, then a forearm tattoo and finally a sleeve.  You can see a picture of her lone forearm tattoo that we tattooed last winter here.  The upper arm was completed in stages but I will post pictures of the completed arm when I archive them all.  For now, the lower portion of the sleeve:


I then rounded out the day with the completion of a chest tattoo I started at least a year ago, maybe two on Michelle.  Check out her Etsy page and dog/cat bed company; Fur Cool Pet Beds here!
Overall, a day full of closure!

No comments: