Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brittany's Girls






Tattooed these lovely gals on the lovely Brittany herself, (not the infamous Brittany Noel of LFDY fame), but infamous in her own right.  They are a work in progress, so just a teaser until we get to attack them in a couple weeks again.  Had a great time chatting with Brittany.  I felt like we were old friends at the end of the day.

The images are based on illustrations from a female Australian based artist named Tegan who goes by the pseudonym, Glitter Sniffer .  You can check her work out on deviantART.  It is really impressive stuff!

On another note, I thought I had put my back out by the end of the night.  All the hunching over my painting the night before trying to finish it by the deadline really put me out of whack.  Coincidentally, Brittany's good pal who joined us at the end of the night is a masseuse.  I'll be setting up an appointment to try and get put back together.  I've be vehemently avoiding a massage for far too long and I think it's catching up with me.   No more hiding!  Time for some ibuprofen and bed.

No comments: