Thursday, December 3, 2009

My New Favorite








I don't mean to be biased, but I have to be here.  The tattoo shown here encompasses two things that both give me inspiration and make me happier than pretty much anything else, pin-up girls and camping, respectively.  Oh yes, and airstream trailers, airstream pretty much equalling Nirvana in my world.  Ah, the day that I own my own will be a grand day indeed.  (I love Airstreams so much, I even spent my wedding night in one).  Anyway, it's just great.  It's a tattoo I feel I can get lost in the design of and dream of some beautiful camping world where everything is cute, clean, shiny and free of bears.  But really, I did this tattoo on Jesse, (otherwise known as wrestler ODB, One Dirty Bitch), to coordinate with the opposite arm that I completed last winter of a pin-up working on a truck amongst a farm scene.  They compliment each other beautifully, in my opinion, and I had a great time doing them.  Look for ODB on TNA wrestling, shown on Spike television.

No comments: