Friday, March 25, 2011

Awh whoooooooooo!

Joe's right fighting guy.  

Joe's left fighting guy.
I post a picture here of some wolves I drew for Eli which upon drawing review I guess I missed the mark.  No worries, in this occasion I can gladly redraw the image to the clients specifications.  In this case I made them a bit too gross and scary.  I thought I'd post them here for the fun of it.  We will finish Eli's 3/4 sleeve next week with some more contemplative wolves.

 I then tattooed some "fighting guys," ala the fighting Irish icon but with a more modern take on the characters.  I'm really happy with the way these turned out.  Thanks Joe, for always coming up with fun ideas!
Besides what the pictures show I tattooed some lettering on a foot and worked on Kaela's upper backpiece as well.  Per the usual, picture to follow upon completion!

No comments: