Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jam Packed

Shannon's paisley.

Dawn's trinity knot.
Jam packed with tattoo fun today!  I started the day with a few consults, some script, then Shannon and Dawn got their tattoos which are pictured.  Both really fun little tattoos, a nice change of pace from all the giant tattoos I seem to be doing lately.  I then was able to complete Andrew's half sleeve.  This has been a long time coming.  I am really pleased with the way it looks finished.  The tattoo utilizes many uncommon earth-tones and pastels, which are often avoided in the tattoo arts.  The artwork is from an artist I may have blogged about before whom Andrew brought to my attention when consulting about the tattoo project.  The tattoo is a collage of several of the artist's pieces.  When I find the artists name I will add a link.  Enjoy!
Outside of Andrew's arm.

Back of Andrew's arm.


Front view of Andrew's arm.  

No comments: